Rss Feed
  1. food and shopping again! hehe!

    Tuesday, May 11, 2010

    was out the whole day today as well.

    left the house at 10 something to go over to my uni cause my cousin wanted to see my campus. then walked along glenferrie road for a bit then left to richmond for lunch! ((:

    at little saigon.

    chicken spring roll.

    beef wrapped in batel leaves.

    sliced beef and beef ball rice noodle soup.

    nice and cheap!

    after richmond, went to smith street to get to the crumpler outlet. hehe! i wanted a backpack so yeaa...

    which i bought! (((: $105

    dfo essendon was the next stop. went shopping somemore!

    was home by 6 something and prepared dinner. wan ton mee!!! (((((: it has been so long since i had proper home made wan ton!

    niceeeee!

    now i am just sitting here talking with my aunties and cousin and mum. oklaaa nitee lo people!

    oh oh and my buyings today....

    my backpack! i loveeeeeee it!

    from dfo essendon.

    giordano jumper $7.50 and striped spaghetti strap $5, jeanswest bangles and belt together $5.40! CHEAP!

    love,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: