Rss Feed
  1. reality? painful.

    Thursday, December 30, 2010


    currently blogging through another macbook. mine sent for servicing to ferns already. it only left me for less than half an hour and i already miss my blue book..... ))):

    don't think i'll have a proper blog post till my baby comes back to me. ))): i emo.

    well.. today.. slept for only 4 hours then woke up went down to town with mum till like almost 2 ni reach home. then 2.30pm went out to see doctor with teck wei cause my back is like super pain till i can't tahan already.. thank him for waiting an hour at the clinic with me. (:

    came home rest awhile then gotta go out with cousin to fetch mum. by the time i got home it was like 7 plus already. then 8 something almost 9pm ferns dropped by help me with some tech stuff with my mac and my hdd.

    then went out to murni to meet up with en lin, loong and qihong. the three of them were there to watch the malaysia football match. then qihong left earlier.. we were still there planning on our trips.

    on the 8th next week is roadtrip to ipoh. then another 3 days 2 nights trip to penang too.

    shall see how things go. should go to bed soon already. very tired today. good night peeps!

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: