Rss Feed
  1. there is always a reason to everything.

    Tuesday, March 31, 2009

    all the reasons matters.
    all the past matters.
    all of you matters soo much to me.

    everything happens for a reason. i like you at the start was with a very simple reason but as time passes the reasons became more and more complicated and more not understandable.

    but those reasons seems to keep me going on in some way. things never comes easy. it never comes the way you wanted. that is why wishes are for. but a gentle reminder i always tell myself, becareful of what i wish for.

    people has destiny ahead of them. how everything is going to turn out is fated. just make the best out of whatever you do.

    maybe that i was at melbourne for my first ever overseas trip when i was eight, it was destined that i'll wish for what i am getting today.

    my biggest dream i had in me was to work towards to studying in melbourne. but now that it is fulfilled, i feel so heavy hearted leaving. i am seeing more details in my life. my mum. my family. my friends. those that i love and care for.

    the details are coming more and more obvious.

    i love whatever i had back here. i am hoping i would love things over there as much as i loved mine back here. but certain things can never be replaced. the memories i had with my darling ones back here. the stuff i went through.

    it may have been bitter or even really sweet, but it is still something that happened and made a mark in my life.

    from kindergarden friend that i am still good friends with which is steph and primary school bits and pieces and high school laughters to college fun and work.

    everything marked something amazing in my life. especially having friends that i went on my first whole bunch of friends trip to genting then to going college together then to late night yam cha sessions then to movies nearly every week and then to sleepovers.

    a whole new chapter of things and people is coming up for me on the 3rd of august onwards. i wonder how it will be like. i am curious and excited at the same time.

    but i'll really miss whatever i have here that i treasure sooo much. ):

    coming to think of all my past, i thought i had forgotten it already. its good to be refreshed once in a while. it brings some smiles in me. (:

    but whatever i had these recent years were unbeatable. friends i've newly met and friends that i got closer to and things i've done, its just priceless. i love it all and i love all of you.

    i'll make it a habit to blog about my chapters of life every week. from wherever it started. kindergarden?

    lets see.

    work was good today. maybe a bit boring but it was fine. had alot of time in between to joke and laugh and even play. it had been so far so good.

    i just finished supernatural episode 15. i somehow liked the show even the concept is wayyy off.

    had to go to bed soon. since my astro died, no tv for me for at least 3 days. how sadd. tomorrow i have to be at work at 9.15 am. soooo.... nights people~!

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : 心跳 - Wang Lee Hom

  2. 0 comments: