Rss Feed
  1. life. sighs.

    Thursday, March 19, 2009

    alone everywhere i go.

    work today was fine. apart from me missing the bus this morning and thank god another one came fast. and also me making may wong and nick sick.

    it seems i am the culprit cause i made them sneeze and flu and have fever. i know laaaa i was fluing badly on monday but still... it was monday. (:

    wei ping came with woan yin to visit me. then at night wey liam, loong and adrian dropped by. and they also helped me to go over to Studio R to buy my BLUE NIKE bottle. eventhough i didnt get the big one, i got the small one. yay!

    anyway...

    things got better for me. i still feel sooo bad but yet life has to still go on. i dont feel like sharing it with anyone. it maybe a big deal for me but i am sure it isnt for whoever out there.

    i should be fine. it isnt that hard to manage it by myself. but i wonder how many times i am able to really work things out by myself. sighs.

    thanks to those that cared and asked about how am i. nothing to worry you guys about. its just a phase of my life.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Taylor Swift - Love Story

  2. 0 comments: