Rss Feed
  1. its still counting.

    Monday, March 02, 2009

    the love for blue started deeper because of you.

    work is starting in about 12 hours. its my first job so cant blame me for being excited in a way. but there goes my late night sleeps. i am sure i'll be too tired to stay up anymore.

    sighs.

    i am sorry. somehow it isnt my problem and i am feeling bad about it. maybe its because of the words i've said.

    something made me feel bad. i dont know why whenever i come up with harsh words in the end i am the one who softens up and feel sorry and feel bad.

    sighs. off this topic. i am not able to put my feelings that i am feeling into words. i dont know how to phrase it into words that wont bring up anything.

    okay okay. off it.

    i took the time to read back posts i've posted last time. i guess i was really a sour person back in the end of last year.

    i felt it in my posts. at least now the slightest things about you wont make me emo anymore. maybe i saw the feelings that i had for you into something else.

    i am happy on how things are now. really happy that things went well and still is going on well.

    seeing things simpler helps on opening minds which are soo narrowed. i never hope much anymore. just one. its for you to be happy. (:

    and maybe the thoughts are holding me back. holding me back from letting it go. i somehow enjoy the process of not letting go. i am happy so why not hold onto it somemore?

    okayy.. its time for my America's Next Top Model. by 3 am i have to go to bed. if not, tomorrow work will be horrible for me.

    and Kris Allen has this something that charms me. and he sings well to me too. (:

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kris Allen - Man in the Mirror

  2. 0 comments: