Rss Feed
  1. my love for you will only remain till that day.
    or probably more than that
    but... its advisable not to.

    yesterday night i was too tired to blog. as usual everyday is working for me. yesterday i helped nick with the stocks and the tying up and the checking.

    it was a short day for me yesterday caused i finished at 6 pm. which was early for me. but i couldnt come home yet cause mum isnt back and i wont have dinner so i went over to my uncle's house and stayed over for dinner till mum came to fetch me after her functions.

    today had to wake up at 9.30 am cause i had to go and settle my uni payment at IDP. well... today is the only day i will be free for the week cause it is my off day.

    and i had Subway for lunch. i dont know why these days i am sooo into it. but it costly. ):

    basically i am just rotting and lazing around the house now. i will most probably be wayyy asleep later because i am still tired. and probably have good dreams. (:

    sighs.

    i feel sad for those that have to be another person to fit in. be another person that they hate just because being the other person is a task or a job they have been force to accept and do.

    seeing friends around them hate them. scold them. the pain inside them is unbearable. sometimes i wonder how they can possibly stand it.

    maybe in the inside i am just not that strong to compare.

    sighs.

    now that the payments for uni is done, all i am waiting for is my visa and my scheduled medical check up which will all be done only in july after my birthday where i legally turn 18.

    thinking about being a student in Melbourne really excites me. i am sooo looking forward to step on the grounds and claim myself as a student at a uni there.

    but yet not looking forward to leaving Malaysia. leaving my family and friends. sighs. what to do. life still has to go on.

    tomorrow i'll be back to work. lets hope that may wong managed to get me a blue bottle from the Cheras Selatan outlet. i want a BLUE NIKE bottle. (:

    and i think days to come i will be even more tired. i might have to take up more working time because we are really lack of people. su chian just left two days ago. soooo.. we are really lack of staff.

    thankfully we have may wong to come from time to time to help out.

    k laaaaa.. i want to go and sleep. and god knows what time i will actually wake up. ciao everybody~!

    love ya,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You

  2. 0 comments: