Rss Feed
  1. it just pulled me down.

    Sunday, March 22, 2009

    as long MU loses. then fine. (:

    hahahahahaha. MU LOST!

    somemore lost to Fulham. how saddd hor. me dont like MU because of stupid christiano ronaldo. he got face problem to me. (:

    who knows maybe liverpool woll win the title. and maybe Torres is their good luck charm this time. as tim said, "i am all about the guys." its my nature.

    work has been tiring. i have been working 4 days full shift already this week. all in a row. sighs. my leg hurts like mad.

    and finally i can finish at 8 oclock pm tomorrow. then mum will come over and we will go get dinner together in pyramid.

    i finally can because we hired a new staff. Briyn Leong from Sunway college which look like our age but mana tau sudah 22 years old. ahaha!

    lets hope my mum is in a good mood tomorrow. then i can get her to buy me stuff from nike. (:

    *edit*

    my god. this is killing me. i just hate to hear that line. and somemore i had to help to be nice. when those words were typed out by me, i feel that my heart hurts.

    and when i saw that line by you, i was like "fuck." i hate being someone to talk to. it sucks.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Taylor Swift - White Horse

  2. 0 comments: