Rss Feed
  1. day 4 of work.

    Saturday, March 07, 2009

    my jacket. with BLUE stripes.

    woke up at 11.30 am today. cause i am suppose to catch the 12.30 pm bus. which i managed to catch the Rapid KL. the moment i walked out, the bus arrived.

    eventhough Rapid KL is more expensive than Metro bus, it is more comfy and lesser people. sooo it is not soo crampy.

    reached pyramid around 1.15 pm and then went to Mcdonalds to buy my lunch. bought the beef burger and ate finish within 10 minutes. and had qi hong to message all the way from the moment i stepped onto the bus till the moment i start work.

    before going to work, i went to adidas and disturb jack. today is his birthday tau. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!

    i went to work earlier again. i had no where else to go so i went to punch my card and started work.

    my first day with nic seems to start off fine. he asked lots of questions and explained to me alot of things also. he seems to be that type which really wants to educate the juniors and get to know them better.

    went to break at 5 pm and went alone. how saddd. went to jusco and ate curry me all alone. sighs. i dont like the feeling of walking around shopping malls by myself.

    before work started, i paid for my jacket. ahahahhaa! now i finally own something with my own money.

    and i love it.

    today is jack's birthday. sooo most of them came to club with him after that. as he is working from 10 to 10.

    the first person to come and visit is wey liam. then was adrian then was cherly then hong jiun and chun kit.

    adrian was having his own sweet time talking with our supervisor, nic. and i was talking to cherly. talk quite alot to them.

    then it was time for closing down. everyone was already outside waiting for jack. which was keng yew, shelaine, kar mun, xindi and cherly, adrian, wey liam, chun kit and hong jiun. oh ya! and jack.

    they all laughed at me when i was sweeping the floor. sighs. my friends.

    even wey liam took a picture of me when i was standing near the door. and when i told him my mum was sitting at the chair there waiting for me, he looked funny and said he knows.

    oh ya and cherly took a picture of me too. i think it is too rare that i am actually sweeping the floor.

    went back with mum and had sushi for dinner. ahaha!

    now, at home watching astro on demand. i am sooo into the show EU. the guys are hot! both of them. maybe as jia shen say, lan jiao people attracts me. and also yeng people with some character laaa at least.

    have to sleep earlier. tomorrow i start at 10. saddd.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Lifehouse - Who We Are

  2. 0 comments: