Rss Feed
  1. i regret choosing.

    i saw Fellest yan today! my god he is soooo much more good looking in person and his body is toned up well. what to do right... people is a celebrity dancer. but he was with jen from inti. soo who knows what is going on.

    anyway..

    lets get to the not soo happy part. relationship sucks. even not being in one, i feel it sooo hurting. especially at states were i am now.

    at a point were i am neither here nor there. at a point where i dont know what words can i use to describe my thoughts and my feelings.

    i dont know which is right or wrong anymore. i hate being alone at home and not doing anything but just sitting there and thinking about nonsense which tends to bring my mood down.

    now, i am thinking back about all the words said. the good and the sucky ones. the sucky ones are really piercing through.

    everyone has problems. i will want to help out people i love in my life with their problems if it is in my league.

    but my own problems, i never seem to be able to help myself out.

    sometimes i hate that i cant get over. well most of the time. as i am only left with memories that brought me tears.

    but for the ones out there with obstacles in front of you, i will only hope that you'll be strong enough to pull it through. i will always be there to support you in all ways.

    problems like this is not fun. and i remember this soo much, "having problems like this isnt fun huh? dont think too much. everything is going to be alright."

    its bullshit.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: