Rss Feed
  1. new friends?

    Thursday, March 12, 2009

    work.... and you.

    work is tiringgg...

    i am too lazy to blog already. i'll try to make things simpler and shorter sooo i can go to sleep soon.

    today really nobody man. we were sooo bored and sleepy. even sales dropped soo much. all i did was TRY to serve customer and talked to su chian.

    got to know su chian better though. which is a good thing. and told her quite some stuff about me. even the personal ones. seems to be a happy go lucky girl.

    nick only came in around 6 something. and he looks stressed up and no one dares to really talk much with him.

    but at least when we were going back he was sooo much better. can laugh and say he wants to go back and play dota. ahaha!

    tomorrow is 10 to 10 again for me. and have to open shop together with nick. he is doing full shift and same goes with me.

    i'll only get my bag tomorrow.

    watch my EU first then i'll go to bed. i am seriously damn tired. and i have to wake up at 8.45 am so i could give ferns a morning call so he'll come to fetch me on time.

    k laaaa. ciao people~!

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You

  2. 0 comments: