Rss Feed
  1. work. work. and work.

    Wednesday, March 04, 2009

    in china. and i was actually really happy.

    instead of the bus today for me, i had jack to fetch me to work. ahahaha! but i think tomorrow i have to go with the bus cause none is starting about the same time as me. which is 2 pm.

    work was fine for me today. sold about 7 pairs of shoes. which is a good thing. my second day only le. (:

    time seemed to pass faster for me today. but my leg still hurts. the standing is tiring. like really tiring. i was leaning against the counter so much.

    instead of finishing at 10 pm, i was allowed to go back at 8 pm. but had to wait for my mum and my cousin to come over and eat dinner so i worked till 8.30 pm. which i sold 2 pairs of shoes in that half an hour.

    had sushi king for dinner and was messaging qi hong the whole time. well... its almost a tradition that i'll message him everyday.

    thinking about it, i'll miss him soooo much when i leave to australia. sighs.

    and he told me something that suprised me. i cant believe someone would actually ask for it but what the hell.

    soooo blardy not my type. berkenalan my foot laaa. i rather liking someone my type than giving into somebody sooo errr.. not my type laaaa.

    its still bothering me. i think tomorrow i'll try to make it right. lets hope things work out. i dont want it to become what i dread it will become.

    sighs.

    sien lo. tomorrow got work. at least i can sleep till 12 pm and then leave the house at 12.30 pm to catch the bus.

    wish me luck with the bus.

    love ya,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Gavin Degraw - Follow Through

  2. 0 comments: