Rss Feed
  1. my first off day.

    Friday, March 06, 2009

    this is sooooo cute.

    guess what time i woke up today?

    i think by far my latest time i woke up. i woke up at 2.45 pm. it was raining and i had the air cond switched on so it was even nicer to sleep.

    mum's phone call is the one that woke me up. suprisingly it isnt qi hong's morning call messages.

    but as usual, he message me asking me to wake up. ahaha! and today it was a mms message. sadly my phone no mms so i cant see what picture is that.

    got up and as usual is to switch on my laptop and my wireless router. and i sat infront of the laptop till i was feeling hungry then only i went to cook food for myself.

    unbelivable that i cooked? i fried two eggs and fried some ayamas chicken meatballs. (:

    finally went into the maxis website and saw the picture qi hong sent to me. it was a longgg ago picture that we took together during our crash course in segi college.

    limqihong and me.

    gosh i miss those days. days that he'll sit beside me and concentrate but i will be disturbing him. ahaha! days that we will all walk around summit during lunch breaks. and days he'll take my handbag and walk around.

    then i lied on the couch while watching American Idol. but none seems to attract me. hmmm.. except Kris Allen. (:

    waited for mum to come home with dinner which i had beef noodles. and after that quietly sat down to watch Astro on Demand.

    till about 10.15 pm. blardy hell man. in one show there is two hot guys! :D

    i am surfing through some wedding blogs. everything about it amazes me. the location, the dresses, the groom, the little details and the mesmerizing smile of someone being in love.

    there goes my off day. tomorrow i start at 2 pm. i guess it will be the bus again. ): and the first day i'll work with the supervisor, nic. lets hope things work fine.

    and..... i am gonna get my jacket from nike! its from RM229 to RM137. its already marked down. (: and it black with BLUE stripes.

    i had to borrow money from my mum first. then when my pay is out, i will pay her back. soooo indirectly, it is gonna be my first thing that i'll get with my hard earned cash.

    it must be purchase fast because its only left with 3 pieces.

    our nike store is having sales now! most of the stuff, i mean the old stocks which is last year's stock is marked down about 40%.

    soo... come and visit the store people!

    i know i am promoting, but if there is more sales, there will be more commission for me and more customers which will help me to pass time.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kris Allen - Man in the Mirror

  2. 0 comments: