Rss Feed
  1. offs.

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    music is part of my life.

    was up at 9.30 am today. cause i had to go with my uncle to IDP to enquire more on what to do to accept the offer.

    consulted and had to get the bank drafts and some form done for next week. then i'll pay then i am secured a place in Swinburne.

    as much as not many knows Swinburne and people tend to say it isnt good enough, but to me its the same. i will still be in Melbourne and i will be there for 4 years. plus the fees is sooo much cheaper compared to others. so whatever laa. it works fine with me.

    because if its other uni, i wont be there for 4 years. and fees is tooo expensive.

    qi hong called today and we talked for a while. and found out that they are going to one utama this saturday. sighs. i have work. and it will be a hectic day.

    only three people will be at work. and it is a weekend. even more customers but less people working.

    this is my first job, but i am liking it. apart from the standing long hours and my feet hurts, i like it. i am getting use to be in the store and talk and stand and take stuff and laugh.

    but tomorrow is full shift for me. from 10 am to 10 pm. lets just hope that we have more sales and things goes on fine. (:

    there goes my off day. all i did was online, sleep, eat, shine clothes, running out to take when i heard it rain, and now, watching EU!

    the guys are hot. both are equally good for me but in their own way.

    and in work, there isnt any hot guys that i came across. wait... maybe one or two? but i fell in love with a small boy yesterday. he has a damnnnnn cute smile and soo adorable.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Nicholas Tse - Angel

  2. 0 comments: