Rss Feed
  1. it never stop hiting me back.

    Saturday, March 14, 2009

    i want to fulfil that Walt Disney aim towards Disneylands.
    i hope my wishes and dreams and hopes come true.

    today was a 2 pm to 10 pm shift for me. i took the bus and reached pyramid around 1.30 pm. i tell you malaysian's public transportation damn slow and got problem one laaaa. sighs.

    was at work early and as usual sold stuff, serve customers.

    sold 4 pairs of shoes i think? i think laaa. one of it was bought by terence. he came together with wai yi.

    went to break alone today though. stupid ferns ffk me. made me went to Subway and ate all alone. the were having some promotions. and i was craving for subway. it cost me like 7 ringgit plus.

    i feel like eating curry laksa for lunch tomorrow. maybe go Ming Tien and eat? hmmm... see how laaa.

    tim came to visit today. which is a good thing. since he already promised me he will. but i didnt get to talk to him much laaa. i was doing cashiering and stuff. and he had to go back so yeahhh..

    as usual laaa. the same old thing happened at the store today. customers, money, serving, smiles, sweeping.

    tomorrow i will have to be at work at 9 am. and i working all the wayyyy up till 10 pm. come and visit me laaa. to kill my tiredness and my boredom.

    aiyo... my feelings now is only about one thing. i havent had the time to think nor to feel too much these days. work had been taking me up.

    but suddenly today, everything started coming up again. i am starting to plan ahead. plan ahead for you. plan my offs my leaves. what to say and what to do for whatever that is coming up.

    the day i am looking forward to is coming soon already. i am really hoping things will turn out great.

    fcuk man. you cant seem to leave my mind. you leave and come back again. its like a never ending thing. cant i just say those three words out loud to you and hope for something in return?

    i havent been blogging much about all this already. i guess its time to have at least one post after a longggg time.

    chatting with a friend brought back even more memories which i thought i already left it behind and moved on. but it seems, its still very much in my mind.

    oklaaaa. i think i should go and sleep. i have to be at work at 9 am. sighs. and its only me and nick. and stocks. sighs.

    love ya'll.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Flo Rida ft Katy Perry - Right Round

  2. 0 comments: