Rss Feed
  1. i miss it all.

    Monday, March 30, 2009

    goodbye.
    something new is coming ahead.

    i cant get it out of my mind. i heard it and it is still stuck in my mind. i am not only thinking about just now. i even thought about the ones before. the ones that was few thousand miles away but yet i was the only one who received it from you.

    will i ever get the same thing that happened before and get it when i am in australia? i miss the mics and the lags.

    and my dates the melbourne is fixed. bought the air ticket already. if things goes on as planned, i am leaving on the 26th of july at 11 pm.

    my darling friends please come and just see me or something before i leave. at least i can say bye and give you guys a goodbye hug. it doesnt have to be on that day but as long is i say bye before i leave.

    i am starting to get quite again. maybe its the phonecall. maybe its the air ticket. maybe its because i am leaving everyone behind.

    i dont know.

    goodnight~! off to some one tree hill to get me back into the mood or something.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Pink - Sober

  2. 0 comments: