Rss Feed
  1. i love you too much as my friend.

    Thursday, April 02, 2009

    to me you were the good friend and also more than that.

    i didnt mean to tell or write or let you know. but whatever thoughts that is bothering me, it will definetely be posted up here.

    i dont know how to feel anymore to make sure things will be right. i am not sure what to do anymore to not make the wrong moves.

    those three words is soo simple to say but not simple to maintain. it gets deeper and the problems are getting more and more unsolvable.

    this 1 year and 9 months had been a period which i had this feeling in me. but recently... i mean since end of last year, things got soo rough for me. i am trying soo hard to solve it and make it simple for me to digest but..... i really cant help but to think.

    thinking too much kills me. it really does.

    but no doubt, i love you too much as my good friend and hoping that things would turn out right between the friendship we have but..... it doesnt mean i love you as my good friend, you'll feel the same too.

    i've already seen the bitter part and trying my best to forget about how bitter it was. i dont want to be reminded again.

    all i want for me is to have more sweeter moments in my life now rather than making everything turned out sooo bitter. and i hope things will be more solvable for me.

    there wont be a day that i wont love you anymore as my friend. i will only treasure the friendship and hope for the best everyday.

    no doubt hope sucks but, hoping is always the start.

    work was fine today. had my first breakfast with the colleagues. woke up at 6.30 am and went to work at 7 am. reached mamak around 7.15 am and had breakfast with them. which is nick and bryan.

    then had to be at work at 8 am cause we are having the stock take session. sooo far work has been fine. i even went break with vanessa to kim gary. it was a quite good day.

    there are new part timers today and they seem to be really nice people. sooo... lets see laaa.

    i am not over with what i just heard. well... not just but still recent enough. maybe i should really learn to let go and forget.

    but i really cant. but i dont want you to know it either.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

  2. 0 comments: