Rss Feed
  1. the beats just made me move.

    Friday, April 24, 2009

    i finished work at 6 pm today. mum came to fetch me from work and she brought back chicken chop for me for dinner. yummy...

    after food, i watched Drumline on astro.


    the show it not bad. its something like Stomp the Yard but instead of stepping, its about beating the drums. kinda intresting.

    well... today work was not too bad. apart from the sales today was kinda quite. unlike yesterday that there was the whole Saudi Arabia Youth Under 16 National team that came in the shop and bought 7 pairs of football boots.

    including two pairs of the most expensive Vapor V. the total of the bill was RM 3400++. damn chunted. and if we meet the target this month, i'll get a RM 50 voucher. (:

    other than the sales, i met some guy today which was a customer that has the same birthday with me. he is 7 years my senior and he bought the Monika bag which i wanted to buy before this.

    but i guess i wont be buying it already. its actually wayyyy too pricey.

    tomorrow is my off day! and i am going out with my girlfriends. all three of them. and i feel like doing some shopping. hope we'll have fun. (:

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : The Offspring - Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?

  2. 0 comments: