Rss Feed
  1. july 2007?

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    but it was also the same day that you met someone new.
    somebody that was someone in your life.

    i took this picture during my training yesterday. i remember the place and the date. it brought me back alots of images of that particular day it started. some that involved you, some that involved others.

    luckily i had my camera with me that day. i just miss the days where all of this started. as far as i could remember, the feeling and everything started on that particular day.

    it felt like a sign or something that day. just made me hold on even more. i dont know why but i feel that i am holding even more firm onto this. how am i going to let go when i leave? i really really wonder.

    on my way back in the taxi from Curve that day, i saw an Audi TT. its feels connected to me somehow. it just reminded me sooo much of everything.

    today's work was pretty fine. had sooo many people coming to visit me. first walter, then dickson, then sheng loong and wey liam, then steph, then cherly, then hau yang, keng yew and shelaine.

    not bad laaaa. i even met wui yang. he went to UK for studies and is going back to UK tomorrow. and i met him today. talked for a little while only laa.

    was suppose to go makan with jack but mana tau he ffk me. sooo i went makan with walter. it was nice talking to him after soooo long. and when dickson came to visit, i had quite a long chat with him too.

    long enough laa cause i was working while talking to him.

    met two lengzhai's today. one i serve one just walk in the shop and left. the one i serve seriously damn lengzhai lo. he may not be tall but seems attractive in a way. and with that cap, he look cute le.

    oh ya! got people wanted to steal stuff today. they tore the pants just to take out the sensor. damn stupid and desperate lo people these days.

    and piaget called me gay cause i say i wanted to buy somemore stuff from nike. mana tau he is gayer than me. he wants to buy two pairs of shoes and one polo tshirt and one tshirt. i think all together got about 700 plus. rich fella man.

    finished work at 10 and i have to start at 9 am tomorrow cause i have to check new stocks. and had to work up till 10 pm. saddd..

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Palm Print - Elanne Kong

  2. 0 comments: