Rss Feed
  1. my dearest in me.

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    the new addition to my blue family of gadgets. (:

    woke up around 11 am this morning then left to digital mall around 12.30 pm. the main aim to go over there was to look a blue hard disk.

    and i found it! RM 269 for 320gb. not bad hor?

    left back to work after that. and wasnt late for the 2 oclock shift. was working yet thinking soo much. the whole day that picture in my mind and the regret was in me. i kept on seeing and thinking.

    was hoping that work was going to end fast. and it did suprisingly. plus its bryan's last day. well... nick calls him the bitch.

    at work i am laughing more and more each day. which is a very good thing.

    tomorrow is my off day! and i going out for a movie with cherly and yao yun. we are going to catch the confessions of a shopaholic. (:

    its been so long that i actually went for a movie. hmmm...

    no doubt i am happy, things are still bothering me. i know that when i am going to see him last before i leave, i'll definitely cry soo much. he is my good friend. and i dont like leaving friends and family behind.

    thinking too much and falling too hard is not healthy. but i really really cant stop it. it just comes to me and when it appears in front of me, i just soften up and give in to my feelings.

    but i was happy. and still is somewhere in me.

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Beyonce - Halo

  2. 0 comments: