Rss Feed
  1. i am spending tooooo much. how laa.

    Thursday, April 09, 2009

    i feel like buying. lets see. maybe soon.

    work was fine. had our daily talks and laughters as usual. and i had my clothes trying on session too. (: i want to buy laaaaa.

    at first i thought of buying both and one soccer shorts. but now.... i just want the skirt. i got tooo many jackets already. and jia chen say the shorts dont suit me. soooo i just want to skirt.

    tomorrow i'll be going to the EKIN training with vanessa. which ekin is nike when it is read the other way around.

    lets hope it will be fun there. its going to be at the Nike head office which is in the Curve. and lets hope there are cute hot guys there. cause all nike people from whatever company will be there. (:

    after the training i have to head back to work. i think i am working till 8 oclock at night.

    my baby is sick. it keeps popping up stuff which is not closeable and it never ends. it had to force me to restart it again.

    this baby is going to follow me to melbourne one le.. it had to be perfectly fine. i need it to function properly. it has be the only one that stayed up with me through day and night and my one and only close friend.

    i hope it recovers. ferng lin i need you to treat it. (:

    sometimes i wonder was it because of what i posted before that it turns out like this? i dont know laaa. maybe i am soo well known of thinking too much? that i complicate things myself?

    i feel like getting a new one because i dont see it hanging anymore. when i saw it hanging before, i felt like it was something that reminds me of.

    but there isnt a point anymore. it wont matter. it wont make a difference.

    the problem with me is this. thinking too much and too far ahead. then realising that things just dont turn out the way i thought it would be. all this thoughts just made me drift too far and couldnt go back to my original position anymore.

    i feel drifted even further away cause of things now. i wish i could go back. i guess its until a point of no return. i miss the old days. i miss the days when you didnt know the truth.

    i miss it. i really did. things was just simpler. happier.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Halo - Beyonce

  2. 0 comments: