Rss Feed
  1. my best buddy.

    Thursday, April 23, 2009

    its already after 12 am in australia now. well... to be specific, its already past 12 am in melbourne. but its only 11.37 pm in malaysia. nevermind laa. i shall post this base on the melbourne timing.

    today, 23rd of march is the day a good friend of mine celebrates his birthday. someone that i only knew 3 years ago. and only got alot alot closer last year.

    he put up with me through my ups and downs. he was the one and only person that makes me realise things in a very different way. he will be one of them that i will definitely turn to when i have any problems and anything special happened.

    he was my late night buddy that i only chat with in the middle of the night until morning. he was the one that brought up the whole insulting thing on me. i mean it was fun but annoying. and i miss his annoying driving skills. i used to be in his car soo much till i was immune towards the wreckless driving. but still got me safe to the destinations.

    sometimes he drives me up the wall, sometimes he makes me so mang chang and so cheung hei, sometimes he makes me laugh till my stomach hurts and yet he will always be there for me.

    when he left, i thought i lost someone i could really talk to. but i guess the distance wouldnt have matter. he still smses me and i still sms him. i still write him emails and he will still reply. we still chat in msn.

    and i will be seeing him in 3 months. lets just hope that this friendship between us will be the same or even stronger when i get there.

    i dont want to lose a good friend. a good brother. HE will only be the Low Jia Shen. (:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!

    hope for the best in everything you do and i hope you'll enjoy your day!

    we are not there to celebrate with you but it wont make any difference. remember that i remembered and will celebrate a post birthday celebration with you when i am there. and i will deliver your present in 3 months. (:

    i cant wait to go over there and catch up with you!

    take good care of yourself okay? i miss you alot. i cant believe i am actually saying this but... i really miss you laa FEI LOU! ahaha! :D

    i just miss that annoying jia shen somehow. hmmmm... and the caring one.

    hope you'll have an amazing day ahead of you.

    love ya,
    shereena.


  2. 0 comments: