Rss Feed
  1. i am happy with my buys and today.

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    today was my day off. and the cousin came back from sabah for 4 days. and my aunty and other cousins was here soo i decided to treat them lunch at the Curve. since i already got my first pay soo its okay laa.

    reached Curve around 1 something then went for lunch. at first wanted to go to ikea's restaurant for their swedish meatballs but mana tau damn alot of people lo.

    so we settled down at Little Penang Kafe. the whole 10 of us managed to get a space for lunch.


    my beef curry rice.

    spent around 170 plus for lunch. and it was my treat. (:

    then went walking around. went to MNG, then Daiso then FOS, then Nike Women then it was already 5 something and mum really wanted to try the ikea swedish meatballs so we went for somemore food.

    my chicken chop from ikea.

    after food at ikea, we went walking at the ikea's showroom. bought some stuff. even bought one candle which was exactly the same smell of the ones in jia shen's mooncake box. but i bought the big one.

    mum liked the smell and i am starting to like it too. but still abit too sweet.

    after the showroom we went to buy karipaps. i tell you ikea's karipaps are the best for me. (: superbly nice. and highly recomended.

    then went walking around ikano power centre. and i went to Padini Concept Store. by the time i was done there, it was 6 something 7 already. and mum was already tired so we headed for home.

    but we detoured to uncle's house for a while. and had laksa. aunt's laksa is the best laaaa.

    i ate damn alot today. but i feel like eating the karipap on the table now. hmmmm. yummy...

    here is my buys today. two jeans and four tops. :D

    jeans from FOS and padini top.

    same jeans and MNG top.

    black jeans from FOS and padini top.

    same jeans and nike top.

    i love all my buys today. it is with my own heart earned money. it felt sooo good spending money that i earned myself. oh ya! and i bought the skirt from nike already. (:

    the buys from daiso.


    its all 5 ringgit. the green or the blue case was actually for my external hard disk. i cant make up my mind which is better. one of it for the hard disk and one probably my calculator. hmmm.

    thats about it today. i got everything that i wanted. and burned a big hole in my pocket. nevermind laaa. kinda worth it.

    tomorrow i'll be working from 10 to 10. saddd.

    sighs. i kept on looking into the courtyard beside TGI. i guess i really miss the day and miss the times.

    k laaa~ nights people.

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Kellie Pickler - Best Days Of Your Life

  2. 0 comments: