Rss Feed
  1. i am sad.

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    yarra river.

    i had all the sleep i needed today. woke up at 1 pm and online and watched one tree hill and chatted with jia shen.

    was chatting with jia shen half way and i wasnt really in my best moods. i even stopped my one tree hill halfway cause i really have no mood to watch on already.

    i am sad.

    i am sad that i am leaving. everything and everyone around me is getting more and more in my life. making me feel so sad leaving all of this behind.

    i got so use and so relied on my mum, i got so close with my girlfriends, i got so use to work, and i am getting use to talking to you more like a best friend. and slowly i have to let go on all this.

    even now my grandma is in the hospital. i mean why does all of this have to appear when i am about to leave?

    the slightest details of whatever in my life is standing out more.

    sighs. in australia, i wont have my mum there to cook for me maggi in the middle of the night or help me to massage my leg when i complain that its pain or having her staying up until i reach home from outside. even to have her to know what i will want to eat before i could say it.

    first, i will feel so sad when i leave here. when i am in the airport. second, i will feel even more sad when my mum leaves australia. i dont want somebody else go and disturb her when she's back. a blardy balless idiot.

    i mean i am happy that i will be continuing my studies there but i am really sad that i am leaving.

    and you. leaving soo soon. i wouldnt hear your voice to wish me happy birthday or to tell me goodbye when i leave. but whatever it is, good luck in whatever you are doing! i know you can make it through almost everything.

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Thunder - Boys Like Girls

  2. 0 comments: