Rss Feed
  1. the big apple.

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    one day i'll be there. its a promise to myself.
    new york city had been that one place which i am always dreaming to go.

    i was sooo lazy to blog yesterday night after coming back from ta pau-ing ramly burger. as usual daging special tambah cheese. (: after eating i just sat there and watch my one tree hill and then i slept. ahaha!

    there wasnt much to blog about yesterday though. all that happen was i met up with lim qi hong and spent half of my break time with him at mcdonalds. and he walked me back to nike and i got him updated bout certain things.

    some recent and unintresting stuff to him but very much intresting to me. he always also listen to my rubbish one laaa. makes no difference.

    work was fine today. i laughed sooooo much. first in the morning was because of nick commenting that i was posing when i was just standing there and scratching my head. then it was how he and vanessa played around. running around the shop chasing each other with hanger and then was vanessa being soo obscene and started drawing disgusting things.

    work was fun today. very fun. it was only the three of us and time passed so fast.

    during break i saw this really nice thing that reminded me of qi hong. i wanted to buy for him but.. i wanted to save the money for my mum's birthday present sooo if it is still there next month then i might buy for him. (: what to do... my heng dai what. and um... jack, hong jiun and barry dropped by for a while but i was kinda unapproachable cause my general manager was there.

    oh yeahhh... another thing was that i met this really cute china guy. i think he is rich too and he came in with this friend of his and they were asking about the bag. i purposely didnt want to answer them in chinese.. you know laaa... china people like to ask whether got discount or not and stuff.

    then the cute dude ask on behalf of his friend whether got discount or not but still in chinese just that is was dragged longer and louder cause they didnt expect that i would actually answer them.

    when i answered him back in chinese, the look he gave me was damn funny! seriously damn funny. and they started asking me more stuff like i know chinese and stuff like that laaa.

    but the guy was really cute. from far he looked like someone i used to have a crush on. just look alike la.

    thats the only thing i remembered on customers at work. and tomorrow i'll be off. at first i was suppose to go to KLCC with my mum but grandma admitted to the hospital soo i guess... i'll be at the hospital tomorrow.

    but thats only and evening thing. before that i'll be at home doing god knows what.

    everyday there is always something about you that makes me think of you. every single day. and those little detail that appear, you'll be the first image that comes across my mind. sighs.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Carrie Underwood - Ever Ever After

  2. 0 comments: