Rss Feed
  1. i hope there won't be regrets AT ALL.

    Tuesday, April 14, 2009

    i hope this wont happen.

    work was fine today. despite that i was really really feeling damn tired. woke up at 7 am this morning and slept at 2 am last night.

    i was seriously damn sleepy during work. but when i found out i was going back at 6 pm, it freshened me up. :D

    mum and cousins came over to pyramid to find for me before i finish work. i requested for an early birthday present from my mum. i want the Nike Monika Club bag.

    and i'll be getting it soon. mum already said yes in a way.

    this month's salary i would probably use abit more of my clothes for aus then thats it. i have to pay my debts and my air ticket to Melbourne.

    went to Yuen's steamboat for dinner and reached home feeling damn full. ate damn alot lo. reached home around 9 pm and now watching AOD and chatting.

    and also doing my Nike Online Training thing.

    tomorrow i'll be starting work at 2 pm. soooo i can sleep longer. it feels great just thinking about it.

    everyday without fail questions about you pops up in my mind. questions which i will always give myself a happy answer but in the end waking up to it by realising there wont be happy ending for those questions.

    it will only be an answer that pleases you but hurts me. i cant change the fact that things wont work. i can only accept the fact that things isnt going my way.

    i guess by realising it, it is the first step to letting go. i hope things will just turn out fine. i dont want it to be an ending which in 10 or 20 years time i think back, i will regret my decisions.

    i hope i wont.

    with love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addction : Survivor - The Search is Over

  2. 0 comments: