Rss Feed
  1. my hard earned.

    Wednesday, April 08, 2009

    the first cheque which i earned with my own hands.

    my first pay man. i tell you i've worked so hard and standing soo long and smiling all the way serving customers to get that much of money.

    was suppose to get somemore about 700 plus ringgit. but those will only be credited in my account end of this month.

    wei ping came with jia wen today to visit me. and i didnt know wei ping was in the hospital last week. felt soo bad that i didnt even ask how is she. thank god she is fine now.

    i have sooo much to buy with my pay. two semi formal shirt from padini, one white short and a skirt from nike. that also will cost me 200 plus already.

    then have to pay my debts to my mum then i doubt i will have anymore left. well... there should be somemore for me to belanja some people makan. (:

    work has been so far so good. its fun and i am enjoying it. this one month plus of work seems to pass sooo fast.

    that means its nearer to the leave that you'll leave and to the day that i'll leave everyone behind. omg. its scary and sadd.

    i have that thought in my mind that even after years, i will still remember you as that someone in my life. i just dont feel like letting go and forgetting all of this just like that and expects something better turns out in front of me tomorrow when everything about you is erased.

    things may get blurry after years but i definetely wont want to erase all of it that i have went through and i've felt about.

    that was what i have thought in my mind. i guess i always think far and whatever i thought about just wont happen as how i imagined it to be.

    so is it better not to dream? or dreaming is the start of something good?

    its like a never ending thing when it comes to this. it always had been about this. i just wont get rid of it whether is it i want to or i dont want to.

    its too much inside me already.

    and how long it is inside just wont matter to anybody but myself. but to me it really matters somehow. its makes everything stronger.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Pussycat Dolls - Happily Never After

  2. 0 comments: