Rss Feed
  1. i cant get my mind off you.

    Monday, April 06, 2009

    its a really cute movie.
    and fun too.

    just came home from pyramid. was there for a movie. its been quite a while that i am out with yao yun together with cherly.

    watched the Confessions of a Shopaholic.

    the show was fun to watch. the clothes, the venues, the moving mannequins. new york is that one place with i am dying to go since i was in primary school.

    and.. somehow the guy is charming to me. he may not be the perfect looking guy but there is something about him that made me looked more.

    after the movie we just went walking around and met up with jack and hong jiun. after yao yun went back, i decided to go back too. there was nothing much in pyramid for me anymore.

    went back to nike to visit the colleagues. then left for home.

    hmmmm..

    sometimes i really really wonder. does all guys really need it? i dont understand lo. maybe thats why i am not a guy. enough of this. its a topic which i wont understand yet.

    sighs... no one had officially made me think soo much in one day and the thinking goes on every single day. i even came up with questions that whether am i being stupid or ridiculous that i am caring too much?

    i care soo much until it gets unreasonable. but i am only like this towards one person.

    dont matter what sort of positive or negative thinking you have on me, to me you are a an awesome person. i wont want to not have you as my close friend.

    i wont want to get rid of this feeling yet. i am in a way enjoying parts of it but yet sometimes i just feel like throwing everything away.

    at this point, i am enjoying it. maybe i wont enjoy it tomorrow but at least i enjoyed it today. i love it that i am having you in my life.

    you are someone important to me. i know you know it but well... its better to keep things as it is. its easier.

    you will always be someone important.

    i wont want to throw all this feelings i have in me yet. not until i leave. when i leave, i am prepared to leave everything behind. i dont want to suffer over there with these feelings in me.

    and i miss you. i miss the presence and the everything.

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Fly on the Wall - Miley Cyrus

  2. 0 comments: