Rss Feed
  1. say hello to melbourne!

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    finally i get to go online.

    qi hong drove me to airport yesterday. talked to him as much as i could. ferns, steph, yao yun and cherly came after that. then jack, chun kit, hong jiun, adrian, keng yew and shelaine.

    i cried. qi hong was the one who made me started crying. i will miss him alot. as he wont be coming to aus also. steph might be coming over for hols end of this year. yao yun and cherly coming over next year! ferns going for holidays maybe?

    teck wei called me. i called qi hong. smsed the rest.

    the whole journey here, i watched 90210 till 3 am malaysia time and slept for 2 hours. horrible two hours. i cant find a comfortable spot to sleep.

    cherly got me a pair of earring. steph and her touching letter. kah tim gave me a book. those were the gifts i got at the very last moment so it was in my hand carry.

    reached around 6.30 am malaysian time. which is 8.30 am aussie time. came home, ate breakfast, talked a little bit then left to Swinburne to check some things with the office people then went t walk around.

    the campus is quite big. a train station right in the middle of the campus. Glenferrie station. orientation next monday.

    shall see whether got hot guys and nice people to make friends with or not.

    despite my oh-so-lanci-face, i have great people back home which are my close friends. wondering if there are friends like that here?

    reading people's blog makes me emo abit. makes me tear. but well.... everything still has to go on.

    no picture yet. need to unload my bags now. i'll update soon enough.

    maybe meeting jia shen tomorrow?

    oklaaaa... take care people!! i love all of you and missing my friends!!

    lots and lots of love,
    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: