Rss Feed
  1. i can't control.

    Sunday, July 05, 2009

    it was soo hard for me to sleep this morning. was on the bed for 2 hours yet i couldnt fall asleep. tossing and turning. i was soo disturbed.

    i had to reply smses acting that i am so fine when i am not.

    finally managed to sleep at 4 something in the morning. till my eyes was so pain and tired, i fell asleep.

    went to the salon today and had a hair makeover. i needed some change to my hairstyle. well... just a slight change. i havent been doing much things on my hair for quite some time.

    since that i will be leaving soon, i guess i need some change.

    the new look.

    not really that new. it used to be like that last time. laaaasst time. should gave seen the first round of dye on my hair. it was shit. i looked damn lala. i had to ask them to get me another darker colour on it again. wayyy too much chemicals on my hair today. alot.

    the internet connection is sooo damn sucky man. i am sick of going to the switch and switching it on and off few times till it gets connected.

    its not fun to do especially when the mood is bad.

    i am so tired of all this shit. i am running away from it. i am just hiding. i never wanted to face the damn fact over this. breaking down, making a whole damn mess for myself, bringing the worse thoughts to my mind and get myself all emo.

    wtf. 22 days? the last day?

    i really feel so jumbled up. i need a nice loud scream or shouting almost anything to somebody annoying.

    i cant control. it flows and dries up and then something comes up again and it flows again. its getting tired and painful.

    it sucks.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: