Rss Feed
  1. another day at home alone.

    Thursday, July 09, 2009

    nowadays there is like an automatic alarm clock in me. it will ring once at 12 something and around 1 oclock for the second time. it just depends whether do i want to get up from bed.

    3 hours just passed like that. all i did was reading blogs, checking up on my downloads, ate a little, watched a bit of nanny diaries, lied on the couch, thought too much, emoed, listened to some songs and reading a website published by gay writers.

    i suddenly felt that my house feels so quiet and empty. i am just like a nobody that sits in the corner that taps on the wireless network.

    i feel that my back pains are coming back on me. just some slight twitches.

    my mind is wandering so much. thinking about my birthday whether will i have the wishes i want. thinking about the day i leave. thinking about my life is melbourne. thinking about you.

    everything about you is suppose to fcking leave me. but why? i've been nagged soo much, lectured, telling how much it is not worth, telling me how pathetic i am, how stupid i am, wasting 2 years, wasting my youth BUT it doesnt make much difference to how i am now.

    as much as i know all those are true, my heart just doesnt want to say goodbye yet. i've felt foolish. i've felt stupid. i've felt unworthy. i've felt unbothered and uncared. so?

    i've never been dreaming so much.

    i guess at this point of time, hot guys are the only ones that will keep my mind off certain matters.

    i dont know.

    You, do you remember me?
    Like I remember you?

    I hate being on my own

    Somebody dreams about you every single night
    That Somebody's Me

    Cause you're always right here in my thoughts

    You'll always be in my life
    Even if I'm not in your life
    Because you're in my memory

    -bits and pieces of Somebody's Me by Enrique Iglesias-

    everything leaves a deep mark in me.
    that takes a long long time to be removed.


    music addiction : Somebody's Me - Enrique Iglesias

  2. 0 comments: