Rss Feed
  1. when i am sad only two movies cheers me up in some way. Cinderella Story and Step Up. i purposely downloaded both so that it'll keep me accompanied in melbourne.

    i just finished watching Step Up.

    i love them.

    whats more to say. i love it. i think i've watched it over 10 times yet i still love it and still laugh and smile over the little parts. i just love the show. (:

    you wore something like that before right?

    and channing tatum is the bomb. i cant get my eyes off him. i am serious. my eyes are literally glued to him. everything fell right into place. the eyes, the smile, the laugh, the body, the moves, the height and the look.

    as i said, seeing a hot guy keeps my mind off things for that particular time.

    ahhhhh.. channing~! he is acting in the coming up G.I Joe. so i'll go and watch. chad micheal murray. channing tatum. chace crawford. josh duhamel. jensen ackles. my 'it' celebs that i absolutely adore.

    its getting so late. coming to 4 am. but i am not quite in a mood to get myself a nice rest. the birthday is coming in two days. the party is tomorrow.

    everything is coming so soon. sigh.

    i miss you. i really do. somehow. people have been asking me about you. my mum. friends. will there be a day that you never involved in?

    good morning peeps~

    much lovee,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Drew Sidora - Till The Dawn

  2. 0 comments: