Rss Feed
  1. its shit.

    Saturday, July 04, 2009

    just got back from kk awhile ago. qi hong fetched me. its been sooo long since he fetched me around. well its been kinda long since i last went out with him.

    earlier today i went lunch with yao yun, kah tim, en lin and ferns at strawberry fields, taipan. was there till about 3 something then came home cause ferns had to come over to help me with my notebooks and yao yun needed to get some stuff from me. so they all came.

    jia shen was already outside of my house before we could reach. damn hot and he can sit there and smoke.

    all of them was at my house lepaking till about 4 something yao yun had to leave to pyramid so ferns fetched her there and the other 3 remained in my house lazing around.

    they all left at about 5 something cause they had futsal at 6 pm. i slept till mum came home and greeted me with a loud "bitch". my neighours are stupid indians. no offence la but house street has alot of indians and they are asses.

    went out around 9 something to old town taipan with qi hong and ee jun and jia shen came later then around 10 something left to kk's old town. hahah! abit lifeless la.

    was at kk till 12 something. talked to qi hong quite some stuff. i will miss him soooo much. sigh. came home and mum is angry with me.

    she says she gave me too much freedom. sighs.

    24 days? 2 days? does leaving had to be this hard. and does seeing someone leave be this hard?

    i feel horrible. i dont know why. i feel heat and blood rushing up my head. my eyes are getting so tired and watery. there is sooo much things running through my mind. the mixed feeling i am having is soo fucked up.

    sigh.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: