Rss Feed
  1. dreams everynight with you?

    Tuesday, July 14, 2009

    woke up around 1 pm and went out to pyramid with cherly and jia shen around 2 pm for lunch. settled down at kim gary.

    talked and then walked, went back to nike and talked to my colleagues and the General Manager, Mr Chim was there too. apparently my pay is already banked into my account. hmmmm...

    went to buy movie ticket for thursday night's Harry Potter.

    then talked to julie outside of nike for sometime and left to the bookstores to find some books. came home around 5 something and continue watching my A Cinderella Story.

    i love the show. i love the guy. Chad Michael Murray is the first actor that i actually love sooooo much. he is darn hot laa!

    somewhere in my dreams everynight, you are there. this morning's dream was you wearing a spain jersey with the number 44. for the first glance, you looked sooo like the player.

    its sooo random but just felt real in my dreams.

    44? why?

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls

  2. 0 comments: