Rss Feed
  1. i am crazy over it.

    Tuesday, July 21, 2009

    he is my love. <3

    just got back home around half an hour ago from makbul. went yam cha with cherly, ferns, chun kit, jack and hong jiun.

    8 something cherly already message me asking me if got yam cha let her know. just came back from singapore straight away want to go out already. ahah!

    she got me a polo tee from singapore. so near she still want to buy us things. (:

    i spent half of my day sleeping and the other half doing nothing productive. woke up and spend most of the time in front of my mac dont know doing what.

    mum came home then went out to uncle's place to talk more about the australia things. i have to go take passport size photos and ceritfy my birth cert tomorrow. means i have to wake up early. ):

    and then later maybe going back to taylors with ferns and cherly. hmmm..

    there is only 5 days left. just now during yam cha they were already discussing about going to send me off at the airport. sigh..

    and also about our yam cha group is getting smaller and smaller. sighs.

    at least i'll have jia shen and loong there. and the other s9s. and also some ex schoolmates. not that i will see them often. but i am sure i'll see jia shen often. (:

    i know i will miss my friends alot.

    its just coming so soon. qi hong had to remind me that this time next week i already left. i know he'll definetely be one of them who i'll miss sooooo much.

    lets hope the dinner date on friday is on?

    off to some one tree hill season 1. :D it makes me happy compared to season 6. season 6 makes me depress and emo. ahaha! they all look soooo young and different then.

    i am sure this will keep me entertained on the flight.

    bye~!

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Dreamer - Bethany Dillon

  2. 0 comments: