Rss Feed
  1. meeting a friend! :D

    Tuesday, July 28, 2009

    woke up around 9.30 am cause had to be at flinders street station at 11 am to meet up with jia shen.

    my room.

    a huge big mirror.

    got ready and left for the train station. had to walk down though. but i dont mind the walking down. i just dont like the walking up.

    the road taken almost everyday?

    either here for the train or the one around the corner for the bus.

    was there on time and waited for him. was with my mum and my uncle. its fun meeting a friend over the seas. i guess the same excitement i had went i met up with qi hong in singapore?

    but well these excitements will go away soon enough since this isnt a vacation trip for me.

    went to open my bank account at Westpac bank at 90 collins street. the guy there is pretty friendly. settled everything. have one normal daily use account and a savings account. banked in my bank draft too.

    went for lunch at chinatown. they all had duck rice and i had beef noodles.

    and then went to get my phone number and sign up for the plan. had jia shen to refer me so we both get $25 credit? i suppose? not sure.

    my new phone. samsung F480.

    same as jia shen but i dont think i'll be using it. i guess i'll give it to my cousin to use back in malaysia. i am happy with my blue phone! ahaha! (: blueeeee..

    then went with jia shen to get his groceries at safeway. but all he got was a packet of cereal. i am really fascinated with the self check out counters. cool!

    got my new sets of keys. one of the key is BLUE and the other is flowery red? the flower is yellow. but damn expensive. hmmm..

    jia shen left after that though. it was already 2 something 3.

    from melbourne central we walked back to flinders station and took the Craigieburn line back home. stopped at Moonee Ponds though cause wanted to try to hop on the bus to get home.

    had to walk through this row of shops before reaching the bus stops so as you know me, i was window shopping-ing. ahah!

    saw some boots. wanted to buy though but i guess i should keep my options open before i decide? later i see something nice, i regret. the boots aint cheap. $100 or $150 per pair?

    went to the chemist to get some stuff. they have nice perfumes there with cheap prices! seriously. i now like the fantasy from britney spears. 50ml for $25. cheap!

    at the bus stop.

    in the bus.

    buses in aussie is wayyyy better. bus in subang sucks. seriously. they stink and people in the bus are weird excluding me. well just some are weird.

    the bus trip home was nice. i am considering to take this more often.


    stayed at home and watched 90210. the room became dark as the sun was setting down. it was around 6 pm?

    ate dinner and continued my 90210. i now like that show. there are hot guys!! (:

    well.. me and my hot guys. melbourne seems to be the place for me to scout hot white guys. everywhere i go, i'll see one. :D

    k laaaa. i am sort of getting sleepy. yes i know. its early and unlike me but seriously. i guess my sleeping time are finally going back to normal?

    bye people~!

    loves,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Thunder - Boys Like Girls

  2. 0 comments: