Rss Feed
  1. goodbyes.

    Monday, July 27, 2009

    i should already left malaysia. provided the flight isn't delayed. this is a scheduled post.

    i am leaving to melbourne to continue my studies. and should be there for 4 years or more (maybe?). sighs. as much as i want to be back for all my semester breaks, i dont think i will unless there are really special events happening back here or when there are really really cheap airfares or really really long holidays.

    one year once. maybe? i dont know.

    my first overseas trip was to Melbourne when i was eight. i absolutely loved the place. and made a vow to myself that i'll be back to study there. even if i am there for a year, its enough. as long is i am there. now i am going for 4 years. wayyyy more than what i expected.

    but now that i really got what i wanted and what i wished for, i am sad that i am leaving. i am sad that i am leaving all my great friends, my families back here.


    no doubt my mum is leaving with me and she will be spending 3 weeks with me there but she'll soon leave me there. i had been with my mum through the most joyable moments and through the most heart piercing pain ones.

    she is the person that waits for me when i get back home from anywhere. even how sleepy she is, she'll wait. she always call to see how am i. she'll always notice the quiteness in me and always ask me why. she tends to know whatever i like and whatever i am about to say even before i could speak it out.

    she had be the one and only one that means soo much in my life. if it wasnt for her, i wouldnt even had a chance to fulfill my study dreams.

    i love her too much. now, there wont be me there to forbid her from making those calls, protect her from all the disturbance, watch tv together at night, having her to tug me in bed everynight.

    but i know she is strong enough to be fine. i love you mum! my cousins, my aunts, my uncles and also, my grandparents. my grandma from my mum's side, my grandpa from my dad's side, i will miss all of you soooooo much!

    lets hope everything will be fine, everyone is healthy and please always know that i love all of you!

    my friends,

    cherly, i will miss you sooo much girl. i wont be able to go out and shop with you anymore and always stand by the side and see how much you shop. i wont be there for you to tell me about your shopping adventures.

    i wont be able to go out yam cha with you and talk about almost everything at all. i wont get to tell you my problems straight in front of you. there wont be anymore group gossips.


    there wont be anymore movies watched together. i wouldnt sit in the car you drive anymore. your very scary driving skills. we wont be taking pictures together anymore. i wouldnt be updated of your life that instant anymore.

    i wont laugh along with the rest when they laugh about your tummy, your orangeness. you wouldnt be there to insult me with the rest on the directions, the "invisible me" and stuff.

    i am not there to nag on you. wouldnt have you asking me about any plans for tomorrow. having you to call me to wake up for any sudden outings, even there isnt anywhere to go, we'll just go out for lunch.


    i am glad that the same class in form 4 brought us this close until today. make sure that we will keep in touch. we must and i know we will. i want to know every single detail about your life and i'll keep you updated as well.

    i will miss you so much. really really alot! remember what you promised me. take care of yourself please..... and get there soon! i am looking forward to continue all that there with you.

    steph, i am gonna miss you babe! i wouldnt have you to cycle to my house anymore for the slightliest thing. i cant just randomly sms you about stuff. i cant talk to you bout hot guys anymore. i cant go random shopping trips with you already.

    i cant drive past your house and always have that tendency to look into your house and most of the time at night, i'll see you seated in front of the computer. i cant laugh so much with you already. we cant gossip about people anymore.


    i miss the taekwando times last time. i miss going to the padang with you. i miss tuition. i miss all the fun we had. all the weird things we did. even the sitting bus together to pyramid or you showing up at my doorstep and shouting out my name. i will miss all of it. i will really really miss you!!

    i am not going to see you for at least till next year end. i just dont know how to imagine that. sighs. i will never be there to hear your stories and i wont be the one that you tell stories to anymore. i wont be there to laugh at how people laugh about your hair or whatever. i just wont hear that laughter of yours for a long time. and i wouldnt be able to take part into those funny insults people give you.


    steph... make sure we are still close! i dont want this friendship we had all this years just go so cold and so flat after i leave. i'll really miss you alot. keep me updated and keep in touch please!

    yao yun, i am going to miss you smarty pants! we wouldnt be able to joke and laugh around over something big or small. i wont be able to laugh about the funny yet sometimes lame things you say. i wont get to disturb you about how smart you are when you yourself dont like to admit it. we wont be talking so much about Jensen Ackles anymore.

    i wont be here to see you doing all the absolutely random funny things anymore. no more Boob woman. no more weird things that i hear from you. we wont crap so much about hot guys anymore. i wouldnt happily volunteer to fetch you back to kk anymore.


    we wouldnt go on trips together. drunk at the same time. going for the space shot for 3 times in a row. seeing you being exactly like jia shen. insulting me. those retarded faces. seeing you get drunk till you laugh and cry at the same time. asking us to keep you off the rail so you wont die. uttering out your weight proudly. ahah!

    i wont force you to get into skirts or dresses anymore. i am sure you'll be glad at this. seeing you turning into another jia shen. the lessons taught. i'll just miss you la.


    you also better get to Australia soon. get your ass there woman! it would be sooo fun to have you and cherly there together with me and refresh the good old times together.

    please please get there soon enough! i'll miss you alot!!

    qi hong, omg~! i will miss you so so so so much!! imagining the day where i wont text you everyday ranting about my life my problems or you telling me about your daily rants. i text you everyday but when i am there i cant. you also told me only limit to 5 texts per day. thats soo minimal to whatever the amount i texts you nowadays.

    i will just randomly ring you up and talk. having you to make me laugh somehow yet sometimes piss me off. i cant go complaining to you about how much you go out with other girls but not me. i wont be here to disturb you about your taste in girls. i wont be here to whack you and disturb you and zha you.


    i wont have you to text me in the morning to wake me up and complaining how late i wake up from bed. i cant go on shopping trips with you anymore. cant seat in your modified BMW 3 Series already. knowing that you will have sooooo much fun back here with your other girlfriends but i am not one of them.

    i wont have you to lie onto when there is no one there for me to lie on. i wont have you carrying heavy stuff for me anymore. i wont be having a friend that drives me around and when i complain about the being cold, i have your jacket there for me to put on. ):


    i will not see you for at least a year and a half. i wont know whether you've grown taller or became more man or something like that. i dont know how to put in words about how much i will miss you. i will miss my zhi mui, my heng dai, my dear and my darling which is you! sighs.

    lim qi hong, remember this. you'll always be that friend of mine. the combination of everything. my heng dai or zhi mui or dear or the closest guy friend of mine. i will miss you soo much my dear!

    ferng lin, get to melbourne laaaa. i shall pray hard that you will. i'll miss you laa stupid. we've never been close till last year's finals preparation. then to working together in the same mall. going lunch together.

    going to jusco and ate cheap nasi lemak, mcd, ming tien, kfc. still remember i brought kfc into mcd just for the refillable drinks? ahaha!


    you'll fetch me to work and also back from work. going to get ramly after work when i am hungry. whenever my computer is down, you'll always be called. and i always have something to ask cause i am no good at this. but you are very good at it, you computer freak! ahaha!

    you influenced your manager to give me stupid nicknames. you've never stop insulting me. but yet you've been nice.

    fetched me to ktm when i needed transport. going to random lunch together at kenny rogers and had me eating your muffin. i'll follow you to fetch en lin home to kemuning utama just cause i didnt feel like going home yet but ended up doing a good thing by keeping each other companied during the jam.


    you offered to drive my mum's car back from kk when i couldnt drive back. you offered to come along with me just cause i wouldnt drive home myself. you've been my listener to all the problems i had with him.

    just get to melbourne laa. even for the holidays or something. i want to see you there! i'll miss you laaa geek. ahahaha! no no 2gbs. wait 4 gbs! ahah!

    and remember my windows 7. hahaha!

    tang kah tim, i still miss you la bro. all the best yeaaaa for the uni and stuff. (:


    chun kit, i'll miss you laaaa uncle!


    jack, dont smoke sooooo much laaa no good for health. cut down somemore. i'll miss you tooo!

    teck wei, stupid chinese~!!! unbelievable as it may seem, i'll really really miss you eventhough you insult me none stop. you've been a great friend. (:

    adrian. bye blur dude! good luck in US!


    jenn hsen. stupid MU supporter.


    dickson! you stoooopid. ahahaah! i miss yelling at you.


    walter, i'll miss you my dear friend. my high school buddy.


    yew wei. bye my dear! i'll miss you.


    bye liam! i'll miss you and your 'reena'. take care!


    i'll miss you la sean.


    khai shien, faster go melbourne laaaaa~! cepat cepat!!


    wei ping!!!! i'll miss you!! (:


    felix!! ahaah! i'll miss you la bro.

    hong jiun. sei sor jiun!


    keng yew. take care lo! (:


    michelle malthew.


    ee jun.


    stupid wei jun!! HAHA.

    shelaine and hau yang, i dont have a picture taken with the both of you. but i'll still miss you guys. (:

    my dear friends, you'll always be missed.


    even people i havent been seeing in ages or havent been talking to much. when i think back of the memories, i miss it all. those memories made me who i am today. and also my ex work mates. (:

    goodbye everyone. i shall see you guys soon!

    good bye malaysia! hello australia!!

  2. 0 comments: