Rss Feed
  1. less than 20 hours.

    Sunday, July 26, 2009


    he was nice enough to make me not emo. his dp~
    stupid chinese~! HAHA.

    i am so damn tired. i was already tired since evening. maybe thats why the eye bag was so obvious.

    out to pavilion today. had japanese food at ichiban boshi together with my grandparents. went low yat and saw the cuteee guy! dinner at sentul then came home for less than 5 minutes, changed and left the house.

    drove to fetch steph, cherly and yao yun to yum cha with my cousin in the car then waited for ferns at ktm then went to old taste ss15.

    ching teck wei came! it was my last time seeing him before i leave. i had a good time whacking him. he insulted me as usual. whack my thighs till red already. hid my slipper. knocking my head non stop. i will really miss him!

    the last thing i said to him was "ching teck wei, i dont like you!" but i know he knows i will never not like him. (:

    yum cha was with my cousin, teck wei, ferns, steph, yao yun, cherly, jack, jiun, keng yew, hau yang and chun kti.

    i am soooooo going to miss yc sessions. oh well... life goes on.

    fetched yao yun back to kk. drove 145km/h. had a creepy lamp post that only lights when i pass by.

    i am so stressed up now. really stressed up.

    i cant find some of my things. my luggage seems to be over weight. my favourite shoe is not in the bag. i keep thinking that i left something behind. my stationeries are not in the bag yet. everything is in a mess. my stupid internet connection couldnt connect just now.

    i just felt like shouting at someone or something.

    stress ahhh.... emo ahhh... and also tired.

    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: