Rss Feed
  1. it seems to be bothering me.

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    woke up around 11 am today. thats because my grandparents were coming over from seremban. so yeaaa. i had to force myself out of bed.

    they were here till 2 something. chee xun came over to with jimmy to my house to get the MU training passes from me. its been quite some time since i saw them.

    anyway, i had it for free soo i gave it all to him.

    was suppose to go out with jia shen, cherly, ferns they all for makan or something. i actually changed and prepared everything but suddenly i just didnt feel like going out.

    changed back to the normal clothes and went to sleep from 3 something up to 7 pm. i was tired also la. waking up at 11 am is early for me. (:

    around 7 something went out to pyramid with mum to go for dinner with my god mother. she treated us dinner as i am leaving soon already. and i got a RM 100 angpau! :D

    as usual, ate at Sushi Zanmai. i loveeeeee japanese food laa.

    after that i received a message from chun kit asking me to go to murni at ss2 for yam cha. anyway, mum had to fetch my god mother back to taman megah so mum dropped me at ss2.

    on the way there, the planned changed to oldtaste ss15. jia shen and cherly was at curve so they came to pick me up from ss2 and mum went to yam cha with my god mother.

    left oldtaste around 12.45 am. and followed ferns to kk to fetch yao yun home.

    thats pretty much it for today. leaving back to hometown in 5 hours plus. the plan is leaving at 8 pm. god knows what time i'll wake up and i actually want to drive back since i dont have much chance to anymore.

    sighs.

    i feel angry instead of sad. i really feel very angry. maybe because i am still expecting something from you. i really hate you.

    am i sooo not important to you? i have been living through all this problems for 11 years but this time i feel angry that you dont care anymore.

    i mean you've never cared but i am leaving for 4 years yet it still doesnt matter to you?

    i really really hate you. i feel like giving you a piece of my mind. but i dont want to have anything to do with you anymore. i've talk to friends about this. and what they say actually made sense.

    sighs.

    no ones life is perfect. in fact nothing is perfect.

    Incomplete ..either perfect. But Its solid and its still alive even it had gone through so much difficulty. Fighting to be strong.


    shereena.

  2. 0 comments: