Rss Feed
  1. i always wondered. always.

    my mind travels through everything. every single thing. sometimes it makes me smile sometimes it makes me feel so weirdly sad.

    the more my mind emptied, the more its not doing any good.

    if that place is not filled, the old one who filled that spot wont completely go away. its like there are still footprints and dust left from the path it had walk through in my life.

    i feel like i couldnt completely sweep all of it off. the dusts and the footprints. the spot cannot be left empty like that. its just weird.

    weird enough that when questions is asked, opinions is asked, things that were told makes me think. makes me think so much. which makes me want to get the spot filled even more.

    this annoyingly suck so much.

    i have to do my assignments which i have no idea how to. its due 8.30 am on friday. then i have a presentation and a report due on friday as well.

    argh. suddenly this coming week feels so long but the time isnt enough.

    sigh.

    i just want it to be filled so much. the spot to be filled. that there will no longer have an empty spot anymore. i want it so much because i want those footprints and dusts to be removed. you know like on a beach when you write something, the ocean will just take it all away?

    i just need something new.

    i am here for 3 months. time passed so quick but yet it felt long in a way. because i am still dragging myself over the past.

    we never get all the things we want dont we?

    i just want the past to leave. and that when i am looking back at the past, i am smiling or even tearing over the memories. not living in the past. not feeling sad over the feelings i had when i was in it.

    i now really want to travel. it makes me happy.

    all over USA!

    my main priority. NEW YORK CITY!

    atlanta.

    los angeles.

    beverly hills, california.

    washington dc.

    still plenty. oklahoma, north carolina, lousiana, new orleans, alabama, mississipi, arizona, salt lake city, colorado, kansas, oregon, idaho, wyoming, south dakota, iowa, michigan, minnesota, chicago, ohio, virginia, new jersey, rhode island and a whole lots more. the whole usa pratically.

    EUROPE!

    venice, italy.

    rome, italy.

    paris, france.

    santorini, greece.

    germany.

    spain.

    milan, holland, ireland, london and whole bunch of other places over europe.


    with a bunch of friends. have the best fun ever. with my mum. enjoy the most and have great memories. with the ones i love.

    mark my words. i will!

  2. 0 comments: