Rss Feed
  1. the sense of fashion is changing.

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    my two new headbands that i bought today from supre. $3 each.
    white and brown.

    i was late again today. i woke up at 7.50 am when i had to catch the 8.01 am bus. i got all ready and walked downstairs and realized i forgot my house keys so i had to run back up to take and by the time i got down, and walking towards to house door, the bus passed by.

    i missed it.

    so in the end i had to walk all the way down to the station with a fast pace. cause the train i had to catch was 8.19 am. as it normally takes me 15 minutes to walk.

    i guess i got too carried away over my sleep and my dream.

    i dreamt of you. i mean not technically dreaming of him but in the dreams, having my best friend telling me that you asked about me. as though as you cared about how i felt for you.

    well... when i think back of it, its not really of a big deal. so i guess i really completely moved on from you. like completely. i am happy i did.

    because when i was home last few months, i told myself that i wouldnt bring this feeling with me to australia. people kept telling me its hard. you'll miss him even more. even i started to doubt if i could really give myself that excuse that leaving malaysia means my feelings would leave as well.

    apparently it really did. i am glad i did. i mean it wasnt like going anywhere also. the feelings were getting all ugly and sad but still there was abit of joy.

    ((((:

    did telecoms lab today. something to do with modulating the signal waves. since our group was done with the lab, next week we dont have to come for lab. cause this lab work was suppose to be done in two weeks but we finished it today already.

    yay! means next wednesday i dont have to wake up at 7.30 am. instead i only have to wake up at 9.30 am. woohoo!

    after our lab, the other group came in. which all of them are in my telecoms lecture. this guy suddenly came up and said "it smells like munt". oh and for the record, my telecoms lecture has two hot guys. one is the dude that looks like Matt Lanter and the other is this dude.

    his expressions were so funny when he said that. apparently "munt" is puke in aussie clubbing language. i dont even know if the spelling is right. other than munt, "chander" is also puke is OLD aussie slang.

    i was giving them the total blur face. i never knew such words. ahaha!

    i have a maths test tomorrow. i hope it will be fine. its covering whole of differentiation and those stationary points shit which i am not very good at AND NO CALCULATORS allowed. thats sooo sad.

    dickson just told me that he'll be coming over to australia to study! he'll be going to gold coast. eventhough not melbourne, at least he is australia.

    and congrats to him that he got the air asia loan thingy to come over to further his piloting dreams. i am happy for him!!

    i got to go and catch some sleep. and hopefully try ot wake up early to flip through my maths book.

    nights~!

    love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Garth Brooks - Butterfly Kisses

  2. 0 comments: