Rss Feed
  1. i felt for you. *snaps*

    Tuesday, October 13, 2009

    we are.

    i woke up late today! luckily i was still on time to leave the house by 8 am. this morning was cold though. i felt the chill somehow.

    and... it was sooo gloomy this morning. made me feel emo cause of the dark cloudy sky and chilly weather.

    i had three hours break today. all i did was my maths assignment and i watched ANTM Cycle 12 on youtube. uni's bandwidth is free so why not use it to the max right? not technically free considering i paid for the fees but still free in a way.

    and i was downloading my shows as usual. (:

    i came home after maths class. the 3.30 pm bus i took was noisy. girls gossiping, boys talking and laughters. made me thought of my high school days.

    those who knows me, knows that i used to go home by school bus when i was in high school. the bus would always be filled with friends and we will talk and laugh and gossip. those were the days.

    reached home around 4 pm and i slept. the rain is making me not meet my target to go for a jog and instead it gave me another excuse to sleep longer. ahaha!

    slept till 7 something. aunty doris woke up for dinner. after dinner i was watching NCIS then Spiderman 3. james franco is kinda sexy somehow... ahahaha! :DDD

    oh and i finished reading the five people you meet in heaven already. and also wrote a note behind the book on how i got my hands to it.

    its a rather meaningful book. not that it made an impact on me. well.. maybe not yet but somehow everything was just so real. it was different from books i usually read.

    i guess thats all for today! maybe i'll watch the downloaded supernatural and one tree hill. lets see how la. (((:

    and.... why does that someone insignificant always appear in the mind? hmmm...?

    much love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Snow Patrol - Signal Fire

  2. 0 comments: