Rss Feed
  1. oh japanese FOOD is so love.

    Tuesday, October 20, 2009

    my blue decorated favourite japanese restaurant on Chulan Square.
    Rakuzen
    .

    just got off the phone with mum.

    they are going to Rakuzen for dinner. ))): my another favourite japanese restaurant. the other one is Sushi Zanmai.

    i want to eat japanese food. i want my bento set. yakiniku beef set. )))): my sushi. salmon sashimi and salmon belly. my zaru soba. ))):

    mum promise she'll take me to eat puas puas when i get home.

    oh and she said yes to hong kong trip next year! woohoooo!! i need to get a job and do fairly well for my exams and i'll be flying off to hong kong for a nice on-our-own-cantonese-speaking vacation! yay!

    heehee.

    did i mention that today was so warm? today is the first day since i got here that i experienced air conditioned trains and bus.

    it was warm air everywhere.

    tomorrow is suppose to be slightly better. 20 degrees. but still i am guessing it would be abit warm as well.

    okayyy... i am off to friday the 13th. :DDDD jared padelecki. and i also downloaded my bloody valentine. jensen ackles. (((((:

    and as usual my weekly dosage of gossip girl, 90210 and one tree hill. the supernatural is still in downloading process.

    i've already watched gossip girl and 90210. left my one tree hill for tomorrow. (((:

    adios~!

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Michael Buble - Fever

  2. 0 comments: