Rss Feed
  1. world with strangers.

    Wednesday, October 14, 2009

    parallel lines will never intersect.
    for me, i just hope it will be bended a bit so it will meet.

    i slept for 4 and a half hours only this morning. always at times where i least expect you, there you are. always.

    this morning was like yesterday morning. it was drizzling, gloomy, cold and emoish. made me feel so restless. and my first class was at 9.30 am. earlyyy..

    i had telecoms lab this morning. it was suppose to be a 2 hour lab but it only took one and a half hours. so me, julian and pablo went for breakfast.

    my breakfast today wasnt as expensive as last week. it was only $5. ((: and pablo is damn funny. he eats and eats and eats. he loves his breakfast. we were asking him how much he wants to weigh, he said 115kg.

    thats heavy! but this dude is not fat. and sometimes it will take me a long time to catch what is he talking cause his spanish accent is very strong.

    after maths, i left for home. the weather is making me emo and sleepy. i was watching final destination 1 on my way back in the train cause i downloaded it during lab.

    reached home around 2 something and continued the rest of the movie. the movie is not bad la. apparently this has survivors. but the whole setting of the show seems kinda old already.

    after that i slept till 7.30 pm. aunty doris cooked fried rice before she went out. i woke up and no one is home.

    i have always loved fried rice. ((((:

    was watching Celebrity Masterchef. the australian olympic swimmer contestant, Eamon Sullivan is cuteeee! ahaaha!

    washed up all the plates and watched gossip girl on my laptop. hilary duff and tyra banks is in this episode. i think hilary duff will be in it for a few episodes.

    julian just got home. he got his hair cut. so short compared to before. maybe it was that sudden change, i am not used to it. made his head look smaller. ahaah!

    aunty doris isnt home yet. i should be going up to my room shortly.

    suppose to skype with mum and cousin later. he is going to brag to me about his graduation. after that, i'll watch my remaining 90210 and then wait.

    while waiting maybe read some of my programming stuff. i have another test next monday! )))):

    i really hope the promise is kept. and i hope it wont be too late. i havent had enough of it since this morning.

    and.. on the other note,

    hey you... everything will be alright okay. receiving that text out of the blue makes me worried. now, hear me out, you are NEVER alone. i maybe thousands of miles away but it doesnt change anything. you still can tell me anything.

    always always remember that i'll be there. xoxos.


    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Kris Allen - Man In The Mirror

  2. 0 comments: