Rss Feed
  1. its called She Wolf.

    Friday, October 23, 2009

    today i took the bus instead of walking down to the station. cause today's first class was telecoms tutorial which my lecturer is superbly nice.

    i was late for class for about 10 minutes. if i would have walked down to the station, i will be like 20 minutes earlier sitting in the class all alone with my mac.

    uni finished at 1.30 pm. but i my downloads still had like half an hour for it to finish. so i went to the food shop on campus to grab a foccacia for lunch.

    since it was still on campus, that means there is still internet connection. so means my downloads are still downloading.

    i only have gossip girl episode 6 which havent finish. 90210, supernatural and one tree hill was done and i am also done with watching them already. ((((:

    i came home and watched bones episode 4 and supernatural episode 6. then slept for like 2 hours and then cooked my own dinner as aunty doris is out dinner with her friends.

    my own cooked fried rice.

    it was edible la. in my opinion, still got room for improvement. a wee bit salty. one day i should try cooking pasta. (((:

    then i sat in the living room onlining and watched 90210 episode 7 and one tree hill episode 6. by the time i was done with those two, it was already 10.30 pm.

    ooooo and Robert Buckley is soo hot! he is in one tree hill! been noticing him since fashion house then lipstick jungle and now one tree hill!


    see that body! hot hot hot! and i have a half naked dude in my blog which my mum reads. ahaha! but its okay la. once in a while a hottie like that is needed to spice things up in my blog. :P

    uggghh and i hate it when i typed robert buckley, robert pattinson comes up. i soooo dont like that drug addict looking dude. eww.

    i sooo love one tree hill. :DDD

    and qi hong suddenly msn with me asking me to go station one and dont be late.

    i assume they are all there now. i miss it. i miss yam cha sessions. now i am always home watching movies off my mac. sometimes even alone at home. ))):

    but well, at least i do have my once a week lunch with jia shen and celine and sheng loong too for tomorrow!

    hehee. we are going to Sofia at Camberwell. yay! italian~

    but but celine and sheng loong going back to malaysia soon already. celine is next week. loong is next month. soooo soon!

    oklaaaa. i shall continue doing my stuff. and waiting to skype with my mum. cause apparently the whole bunch of them are in my house. my aunt, my grandma, my cousin and uncle felix too!

    good night ya'll.

    you always do that! you popped out of no where and say hi and how are you and all that, then you just suddenly leave like that. ALWAYS.

    much love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Shakira - She Wolf

  2. 0 comments: