Rss Feed
  1. i will survive! (:

    Wednesday, October 07, 2009

    just got back from the airport. uncle felix left back to malaysia already. i guess now i have to get use to conversing with julian (the cousin) and aunty doris without uncle felix around. but well... its getting better. so yeaa not too bad. (((:

    for the past two months since mum left, uncle felix had been like there every single day with me. from waking me up from bed, walking me out to the bus or train station, even driving me to the train station, having dinner with him, him waiting for me at the train station when i come back late at night or even staying up till i get home.

    i'll really miss having him around. i am sure sparky the dog will miss him alot too. aahaha!

    went to uni as usual today at 8 am. electronics project's lab today was only an hour. we had this mini race thingy for the race car we built. and my group lost cause the rubber band kept on coming out.

    my group's petitprix racer. (((:

    since there is like an hour before our maths class, me, julian and pablo went for breakfast. pablo is from argentina and his spanish accent is pretty strong.

    hearing them talk about cartoons was funny. the family guy and simpsons. ahaha! he even showed me this video. was pretty funny though.

    went for maths and i was suppose to meet my program coordinator at 1.30 pm so i had like an hour to spare in between after maths and the appointment so i used the computer in the library to get online.

    i spent like $12.50 on breakfast and didnt want to spend anymore to go for lunch. :D

    i had to see the guy to discuss on what subjects i have to take for summer course. looks like it i'll be taking Digital Electronics Design. it's quite a short course though. one and a half months? not too bad la. i hope.. *fingers crossed*

    and tomorrow i have to enroll for my coming next semester already. and my first exam is on november 18th. so soon...

    now i am waiting for my mum to get online for skype and then probably watch a movie and then go to bed. my class only starts at 11.30 am tomorrow. :DDDD

    lots of love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me

  2. 0 comments: