Rss Feed
  1. ohhhhhh yesss!

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    YESSSSSSS!

    i just clicked the word checkout!

    in maybe 13 days max, i'll get my first original jersey! ((((((: happiness! plus its with torres's name on it. yay me!

    i am saving off my next month's allowance to buy this. its worth it. :DDD i cant wait for it to get here. (((((:

    my last wishing list on the football side is the spain jersey. maybe i'll wait till when world cup is around the corner. or when they launch a new one or something. heheee.

    okayy lets talk about today.

    my day started so sweaty and tired. cause as usual i left the house to wait at the bus stop for the 8.01 am bus. was waiting with another girl till about 8.10 am and was wondering why the bus wasnt here yet.

    then the piping maintenance workers stopped by with his car and said "there isnt going to be a bus that will pass by this road cause its closed. you have to go to the other street."

    by the time we walked to the next bus stop, i figured we've already missed it. so i had to walk down to the station.

    the next train was at 8.25 am. by the time i decided to walk it was already 8.17 am. and i usually take like 15 minutes to walk. imagine how fast i had to walk.

    and luckily i did make it on time to the station. the moment i step onto the platform, the train was arriving.

    i went in the train panting and sweating and everybody started staring at me while i was fanning myself. ughhhh the day just started off bad.

    but... uni was just like normal. my three hours break all i did was my maths assignment and watch antm cycle 13.

    i reached home from uni around 4 pm and straight went to bed for a nap hoping that i could get up an hour later to go out for a jog or at least a walk.

    and knowing me, i continue sleeping till 7.30 pm. ate dinner, watched ncis and aussie ladette to lady and now i am here, on my bed blogging.

    i still feel the happiness over what i just purchased. (((((:

    oklaaaa. i need to get going with my electronics project presentation slides.

    nights peeps!

    *edit*

    was reading qi hong's blog. i saw the picture of his watch. in form 5, there are he'll loan me his watch for me to wear for the day. his watch is kinda yeng.

    this brings me back to the form 5 days. i used to drag a table and put it in between his table and jia yi's table i think. if i am not mistaken its jia yi.

    anyways, no table is suppose to be there. you know the middle walk way kinda thing? the arrangement is suppose to be 2 2. now i added one in the middle so its like a long stretch of 5 tables.

    purposely just to talk to him and crap with the boys behind class. and tim will have another table behind me. ahahaha! it was damn fun laaa. puan salasiah will walk right infront of my table and ask me to do my work. ahaha!

    damn, i MISS FORM 5. and.... HIGH SCHOOL!

    with love,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Kings And Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars

  2. 0 comments: