Rss Feed
  1. i'll be there at the back of your mind.

    Tuesday, October 20, 2009

    i fell asleep so early last night. i was actually watching flash forward on 7 then i fell asleep on the couch. aunty doris woke me up around 9.45 pm.

    i went up to my room, lied on the bed and slept like that the whole night. i wasnt dressed for bed. and i woke up at 7.35 am.

    had a very long sleep.

    first, i shall briefly talk about yesterday.

    i didnt wake up early to study for my programming test. i woke up at 6.30 am, switched on my computer while i was still lying on the bed and then just suddenly gave up. i shut my laptop and continue sleeping till 8.50 am.

    i was late! i was suppose to leave the house at 9.05 am. so in the end aunty doris fetched me to the station.

    programming test was not bad. i could do half. anyway its just a 5% test.

    i was relieved that the test was over! on my way home, i went window shopping a while. i bought two pens.

    to be precise two recycled pens.

    its tagged one for $2.95 but the lady charged me $1.50. at first i only picked one. since she charged me cheaper, i bought two.

    and paid $1 for charity.

    and i got this wristband like thing that says, "follow your heart".

    reached home around 6 pm. helped aunty doris to cook the curry chicken. well.. i helped a wee bit only. but i think i can cook it. who wants to be my guinea pig??? ahaha!

    the rest of the night is sleep sleep and sleep.

    now, i am having three hours break. well its only 2 and a half hours left. i am smart enough to bring my laptop charger today so i could stay on for how long i like.

    oh and i am downloading lots of stuff. heehee.

    i still need to do the maths assignment and then continue onlining. ahaha! (((:

    today its reported to be 27 degrees. thats like so hot! even yesterday 21 degrees was like hot already. i mean you cant stand still or you'll feel that burn from the sun.

    ciao dulu!

    i suddenly feel like going to hong kong. if i get a job here sometime from now till before i get home next year end, i'll drag my mum to go with me. and thats if she lets.

    i have been looking at cheap hotels in hong kong. yeaaa i know its still a long wayyy to go. ahahah!

    and um..

    thinking of watching ANTM cycle 13 on youtube. well.. if its already on youtube.

    lots of love,
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Kelly Pickler - The Best Days Of My Life

  2. 0 comments: