Rss Feed
  1. tried something different.

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    ((((:

    today was just normal. nothing special happened. it was just a tired boring 20 degrees day.

    i dont know if i am skyping with my mum tonight or not. if i am, i will ask her about the jersey. keeping my finger crossed that i'll have an approval.

    i think tomorrow i have to do the presentation slides with julian during my three hour break. its due friday.

    then i have to my programming assignment due next friday. ahhhhh sien programming....... ))))):

    i have nothing much to write about today. hmmm...

    i guess i should start emailing julian my telecoms lab pictures.

    see laaa what has tomorrow got for me. i'll be back tomorrow. ciao people!

    *edit*

    SIEN! now i have to wait for a week to get the jersey. ))))): ONE WEEK only i can order it! ))): i had to ask a relative to check it out for me in singapore. ):

    loves,
    shereena.

    music addiction : Robbie Williams - Bodies

    ~el nino~

  2. 0 comments: