Rss Feed
  1. the way i lost my heart to you, that day.

    Sunday, November 01, 2009

    its simple.

    i dont want the place to be temporarily filled up. you mean nothing so very special in that sense anymore. but a very very tremendously good friend of mine that i would love to treasure the friendship in years to come. thats how much you mean to me. my dear good friend.

    sometimes a good friend doesnt need to do anything to have someone else that thinks you are a great friend. its the heart that tells.

    the post written yesterday, was focused on the place. that was it.

    i just need a new tenant for the place. my need was that simple but no good or nice tenants seem to show up anywhere near me. now, thats the problem.

    and i am so sick of programming. so VERY sick of it.

    i needed a break so i watched What a Girl Wants. i like that show. i have been watching it for so many times yet it still doesnt bore me.

    and how can i resist Oliver James. HAHA.


    he is cuteeee! and the british accent made him feel even hotter!
    "why are you trying so hard to fit in when you are born to stand out?"
    -quoted from the movie.

    And if I lived a thousand years
    You know I never could explain
    The way I lost my heart to you
    that day
    but if destiny decided I should look the other way
    then the world would never know
    the greatest story ever told
    and did I tell you that I love you
    just how much I really need you
    did I tell you that I love you tonight

    and i absolutely loveeeee this song. i want the guy in my dreams to sing that to me. you know its like a small little wish every girl would hope for. (:

    the weather here is so unpredictable. and the weekend is coming to an end. argh! assignment!!! this annoys me so much till i want to burst out and scream on the top of my lungs.

    oklaaaa. enough of the rants.

    i shall enjoy the song even more and go and hunt for some food in the fridge. i am hungry. (((:

    loves,
    sher xoxo.


    music addiction : Oliver James - Greatest Story Ever Told

  2. 0 comments: