Rss Feed
  1. its a wrong person to named You.

    Friday, November 13, 2009

    you've always been there.
    maybe in the corner somewhere,
    but always had been there.

    i think today is by far my longest continuous chat with him ever? it was like a whole an hour plus. talking about cars, food, online shopping, shopping, bribery, movies, games, series, public transport, weird peoples and other stuff.

    somehow or rather, he is really kinda cute. too bad its off my league.

    aunty doris is going back to malaysia next october for about 3 weeks for only $300 two ways. wondering what will i be doing home by myself and by that month, i think i will be craving sooo badly to get myself home.

    went back to uni today to get my lab report done and submitted. bought a sushi hand roll for lunch and headed home.

    telco got boring so i enlighten myself with one tree hill. (((:

    my high school days may not have been that dramatic but i still miss it. ranging from the friends, the feelings you had at that time and that i never worried over whatever i am worrying now.

    Jackson Brundage really reminds me so much of you. its like seeing a small kid version of you who i've never had the chance to meet.

    i cannot wait till november 26th, 11.30 am! (: i will then be free for two weeks and the bad day will catch up on me on the 12th of december.

    fingers crossed and wish me luck!

    love ya'll.
    sher xoxo.

    music addiction : Jessy McCartney - Body Language

  2. 0 comments: